Bali is Paradise
Would you like to escape the hustle and bustle, and rising costs of every day life? Have you dreamed of living in a tropical paradise? Are you ready to retire but worry about affording it?
You are eligible if you are 55+ and...
- have a pension of $1500 per month (or $18,000 in savings) and...
- have health insurance valid in Indonesia (don't worry, we can help you with this)
Paradise is more affordable than you think!
Live in Bali
Some of the advantages to Living in Bali:
- Extremely low cost of living—make your retirement dollars stretch
- A great hub for inexpensive air travel, close to Asia, Europe, Australia, and Africa
- Wonderful, warm weather year round with consistent temperatures
- Delicious, fresh, local food
- A rich, friendly, wonderful culture
- Enjoy a tranquil, peaceful environment
- Pick mangos, bananas, papayas and more fresh off the trees
A $200 monthly maintenance fee includes:
- Building maintenance
- Pool and grounds maintenance
- 24 hour on site security
- Concierge service
- Satellite TV and WiFi internet access
- Water, Septic, Gas, Trash collection and more included
Make The Retirement Village at Tegallinggah your next home. Because paradise is more affordable than you think!